1968 Fox Doodle Bug second owner

Picked this up from a guy today for 250.00 that bought it new in 1968. I asked him if he bought it for his kids and he said no he bought it for him and his wife at the time and has always kept it inside. Looks all original except for the fork boots, brake handle, and kickstand. Anyone know what brand kickstand this would have had or anyone have one for sale ? Also is it ok to put a fox with my cats ?

markus

Roger, Fox used a kickstand made by atwood for bicycles and altered them in house to fit their bikes....that was common on the 60's made mini's.

The Doodle, Trail, and Campus all used the same stand. I actually had posted that info up earlier this month here in this section: https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/strictly-us-vintage/153846-fox-trail-bug-kickstand.html

Currently I do have one already made up, Its for my Campus but I'll probably never build it.....if I do I'll just make another stand.

Email me if you are interested in it.

Thanks for posting the picture of your fox Steve. Do you still have the bike ? I need a close up of how the brake cable mounts near the caliper ?

Just got a similar vintage Doodlebug and I am trying to figure out the non-existent brakes... From the pics posted, is that a disc brake caliper clamping right onto the sprocket????