1968 Lil Indian Mini Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnC

Local pickup only. If you need to hire a shipping company I can make myself available to help load the bike when they arrive. Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771. If you are really interested please feel free to send me a message. I would be willing to drive around 2 hours in distance to help the buyer out with delivery.

YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE BIKE- (COPY & PASTE)

For your consideration is a vintage 1968 Lil Indian mini bike I just finished. This bike has the original OGK grips, original brake lever, original wheels, original super nice 3 rib spot brake, NOS General Jumbo JR tires, 80% of the hardware is original all axles and fork kneck bolt and spring. This bike fires right up and runs just as good as it looks. Super smooth bike. The bike is painted candy red with clear coat. It came out very nice the pictures dont do it justice. The seat is brand new with Lil Indian sprayed on the back. I went threw the Briggs and Stratton 3.5hp engine even painted the flywheel and coil metal to prevent future weathering. Motor runs excellent. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Don't forget to watch my YouTube video for a walk around of the bike and to see it running!

Lil Indian Serial # 18552

$2,000 Cash takes her home.

Sorry for posting again I wanted to paint the Lil Indian logo on the seat and make a more accurate listing. I do have some more original parts including the 68 2.25hp engine, seat and throttle the engine does run but blows some smoke. If the buyer is interested in the other original parts we can discuss that at the time of the purchase. Thanks!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.