1968 Rupp XL 500 Mini Bike For Sale

Located in Springfield, TN (Nashville area). Buyer responsible for shipping, but I am willing to help if I can somehow.

PRICE: $1,000 OBO. Cash is king, but I will accept Paypal if the buyer is not able to show up in person. I can meet someone within 50 miles, but will require a $50 deposit through Paypal before meeting to ensure I don't drive somewhere and the buyer not show up. If you want me to respond faster, send me a text at 615-420-5448. I won't be able to take phone calls while I'm at work.

I have a 1968 Rupp XL 500 Mini Bike for sale. It has most of the original parts remaining, details below:

The Good
  • Original Tecumseh H50 engine (runs)
  • Original working disk brakes
  • Original seat and gas tank
  • Tires hold air
  • Centrifugal clutch works
  • Original uncut frame
  • Original headlight and taillight housings (taillight works)
The Bad
  • Won't run above idle - likely due to replacement carburetor with no slanted intake
  • Seat cover seam ripped (cover itself isn't torn)
  • Missing original chain guard and Dellorto carburetor
The bike needs small things to be a showpiece. I bought it non-running and was able to get it running with a cheap carburetor. It would be a great cruiser or restoration project for a more serious enthusiast. I also have a Tecumseh air filter assembly that will go with the bike. More pictures available if you are interested.

Attachments