1968 Rupp XL-500 - What's it worth?

I picked up a 1968 Rupp XL-500 a while back and have been tinkering with it since. It has the original Tecumseh H-50 engine, but does not have the original carburetor or exhaust. It fires up and runs with the cheap carb I bought from Amazon. It does not have the original chain guard and I believe one grip has been replaced. It has the original seat cover but it needs to be fixed (seam is ripped) and the original gas tank. The brakes both work.

I'm posting here because I would like to sell it soon and I don't really know what it's worth. If anyone has some experience with this type of mini bike and its value, I would greatly appreciate it! I can add better pictures in a few days, but see attached for crappy nighttime dark photos (click the thumbnails). ***Sorry the pictures uploaded upside down/sideways. I'll try to fix that.
IMG_5099.JPG IMG_5098.JPG IMG_5104.JPG

Ding Ding

Welcome to the site. Like many others before you, they acquire a cool old bike and want to know the value. That is a very popular inquiry here, however, it is "against the rules", and for good reason. It literally is worth what someone is willing to pay.

With that said, you have a very desirable bike. Worthy of a restoration to someone for sure.

Looks like it has most of the original parts which helps a lot for the value. Except for the highly valued clutch cover anyway. Tank and taillight appear straight which also helps. That being said, it will not be cheap to restore if it's done right. But they will definitely end up with a collectible classic.