1969 Bonanza BC1300

Well I am finally getting this build going , this is the mini I picked up in Windber from HarleysPapa , life and then the flood slowed me down a bit but now it's on like Donkey Kong ! My good buddy at Ascension Fabrication made new arms 4" longer for the swingarm , with the big 8" sno hogs she needed a little more leg room , 45" wheel base now . And yes she will be yellow !

Your going to want fenders. But if you try mounting the front fender to the stock mounts it will hit with those tires. Might want to think about some extensions if you don't want to cut and move them.

10-4 Randy , if I go with fenders I will fab up a mount to raise it using the stock mount , I'm trying to keep an original as possible look and as well keeping the whole thing intact , I hope ??

Back at it huh....I'm telling you Angelo...I really like that extended swingarm look.

It looks so right, like it's meant to be, just like on your Roper, you are doing it with good taste.

Keep up the good work...!

Back at it huh....I'm telling you Angelo...I really like that extended swingarm look.

It looks so right, like it's meant to be, just like on your Roper, you are doing it with good taste.

Keep up the good work...!
Thanks Robert , appreciate your kind words ! It's going to be my new dirt track racer as my wife wants her Flymingo DB back , lol

Dang Ang!! I'm liking that whole look a lot!! Those wheels and tires look perfect for that bike!! Yellow will be smoking on there!! :pimp: