1969 Bonanza BC1400T for Sales - $1,400

For Sale: 1969 Bonanza Mini Bike – Model BC 1400T – VIN Plate: 40357
$1,400

Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum but have read many posts. I have a very nice BC1400T for sale. Here is the story:
I found this bike in 1999 in Southern California at a garage sale. I was living there at the time. I immediately recognized it as the mini-bike I had some 40 years ago as a kid... I bought it and took it home and started a restoration project. The original motor was seized and I discarded it. I did a complete tear down re-build with new parts as necessary. Here is what it has.
New Engine – 5hp Tecumseh, PowerSports motor
New NOS Rear shocks
New NOS steering head bushings
New Clutch
New NOS rear brake drum and sprocket
Fenders have been re-chromed
New tires – 5.30/4.50-6
New NOS Rear Wheel
New NOS Wheel bearings
New NOS Jackshaft bearings
New NOS Brake lining
New Chains
New Throttle and cable
New Brake cable
New Gas Tank (the original just rotted away and I no longer have it)
New NOS Swing arm bushings
New NOS Sprockets and gears.

The seat is the original with the original cover. This model came with headlight and tail light, but they were nowhere to be found. Notice that I have installed the kill switch here the headlight used to mount and a reflector where the taillight mounted. This model has the fold down handlebars.

I might add that I am a master motorcycle mechanic with over 40 years’ experience, so the bike is right. It runs great. Let me know if you want a video. Will throw in the custom made stand as well.

Enjoy the pics. I will deliver within 200 miles of Dallas. Otherwise, come get it. PM me or call 201-546-2060

Attachments