1969 Fantic Broncco TX1

The time has come and it is finally time to sell my Broncco. The bike runs, the gas tank is dirty, but the engine pops when starting fluid is sprayed, carb was recently cleaned. Everything is there except the kick stand, and clutch cover. No rust on the bike, but a few paint chips. The brakes are there but need adjusting. The grips are not original and are not functional (throttle need adjusting). The handle bars are original, but have a faded black paint job. The original fuel inlet from the tank has a weird mechanism, so I am on the hunt for a normal brass one. The seat is original, but will need to be redone. Otherwise everything else is in good shape, and give me a offer. I'm asking $375 local pickup North Jersey.
Or willing to trade for running Cat 250x or Manco Streaker with Predator, I'll throw in cash and some other stuff!! If the pics aren't clear, I'll send you better ones.
bronccoseat.jpg bronccorearbrake.jpg bronccofrontbrake.jpg bronccocarbintake.jpg bronccocarb.jpg broncco2.jpg broncco.jpg

Last edited:

rino

Hello, I'm Italian, I am interested to buy Bronco (was my first bike) the only problem is the expedition to Italy.
And 'always on sale.
Thanks Rino

rino

Hi Ben
I thought that interests you sell the Bronco.
If you no longer wish to sell or if there are other problems why not you tell me?
I await your response
Thank you