1969 fox campus Value??

Hi All,

I have a 1969 fox campus bike that seems to be all original. It also includes all the paperwork (bill of sale, etc) of when it was originally purchased. It is needing restoration. I had planned on fixing it myself, but have decided to tackle other projects. I have had quite a few requests to part it out, including the serial # and paperwork. At the same time, I kinda hate to part it out. Anyways, I have no clue on what I could be asking for the entire bike versus parted out items. Is there anyone that could give me some sort a clue?? It would be much appreciated.

Attachments

buckeye

Aww man. Missing the fork boots.
50 bucks.:laugh:

No honestly, no values giver per forum rules.
That is a dandy. Would love to add this one to the geeerrage.

markus

I dont think you price was unreasonable on ebay, The no shipping thing though stopped me from trying to find out more about it though.

I appreciate the responses. Markus, thanks for the tip. I had told people that i would crate up for shipping if they would organize and pay for it. Maybe I should repost and make that clear. I think the cost of shipping for those folks was too much anyhow.

Hi All,

I have a 1969 fox campus bike that seems to be all original. It also includes all the paperwork (bill of sale, etc) of when it was originally purchased. It is needing restoration. I had planned on fixing it myself, but have decided to tackle other projects. I have had quite a few requests to part it out, including the serial # and paperwork. At the same time, I kinda hate to part it out. Anyways, I have no clue on what I could be asking for the entire bike versus parted out items. Is there anyone that could give me some sort a clue?? It would be much appreciated.
Do you still have this campus?