1969 Keystone Delux

Just bought a 1969 Keystone Delux with the Tas 49cc 2 stroke...kinda cool little bike...seems exotic with the 2 stroke...cruised it around my neighborhood and it was like cruisin' a Ferrari...Red with black seat.

Just bought a 1969 Keystone Delux with the Tas 49cc 2 stroke...kinda cool little bike...seems exotic with the 2 stroke...cruised it around my neighborhood and it was like cruisin' a Ferrari...Red with black seat.
Cool. They usually don't run. Any youtube of it?

Oh, and not sure what you have, but the TAS model isn't actually the deluxe model. I'd like to see it.

I will post a pic...appears all original...thought it was delux because of chrome bits, chain guard, etc...it has the single spring front suspension and the cool "under-slung" gas tank...
It started right up and it is loud when on the gas...

HOLY SHNIKES, dude, you have some killer bikes...like the drag bikes as I am into drag cars.
Those bonanzas look pretty stout.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Injuntom is right, the suspension models with the tec motor are the Deluxe models. That is great that you have one with a TAS 2 stroke, all the ones I have found are missing the TAS motor. :thumbsup:

Reading between the lines it means they are prone to having problems and having one running is very cool. Treat it as something special and just putt around on it and get a beater to ride hard.