1969 lil Indian papoose

I found a 1969 papoose pretty much all is there except for the motor....question is will it be possible to get a motor? It still has Cali plates!!!!! Please help.

well the photos are posted....please help.....all is there except motor front fender,seat and foot grips!!! anybody has a running motor i'll get you the cash!!!!!

You may have better luck than me but after 4 years or searching and waiting....I gave up my roller and sold it. It needed the same parts as yours but I had a great running engine. I had high hopes of fixing her up but it was not happening. Wished I never bought it and should have researched parts availability before purchasing. Good luck.

Yeah that's how its looking All the italjet collectors are holding on to parts like their tickets ta Heaven!!! I've looked in the U.K Moore forums its suppose ta be an italian motor minarelli p450 or something I've found a motor and told the guy ide pick up everything tomorrow morning ....two hours later he text me back "sold"!!!! i almost had a heart attack!!!! So its back to ebay and praying :mellow:

Last edited: