1969 taco nuts & bolts

hello all, anyone know where i can get new nuts & bolts that hold the shocks on and a new bolt & nut to hold the fork to the frame and new front nut & bolt ( axel) for the front tire ?? cant find crap at hardware stores anyone know of anywhere to get them let me know thanks bobby

hello all, anyone know where i can get new nuts & bolts that hold the shocks on and a new bolt & nut to hold the fork to the frame and new front nut & bolt ( axle) for the front tire ?? cant find crap at hardware stores anyone know of anywhere to get them let me know thanks bobby
.................Ace hardware has tons of great parts spacers bushings ect....... use national fine grade 8 or grade 5 bolts and lock nuts (nylocks) gold color looks cool.....axle bolts get the azusa ones OldMiniBikes sells they will fit the bearings.....or take the bearing with you.......a rough Taco 22 estimate is 5/8" X 8" front axle 1/2" X 5 1/2" fork bolt 9 1/2" rear axle....use thin nylock nuts and 5/8" bearing washers they look better and make great axle shims to get the chain alignment right........5/8" X 1 1/2" spaces from lowes work on the front.......Azusa eng has a lot of parts ......and for those in so cal Mc fadden industrial hardware is a gold mine for your supplys .....also G and J aircraft salvage ontario Cal is a goldmine all grade 8 fine thread a great prices