1970-71 Gilson/Allis/Monkey Wards 525?

Rooster63

Starting on this, soon. I believe it has broken Rod. They came with H50’s but, the Shroud says H70. They take the same Shroud so, gonna have to check Bore/Stroke, etc.

Just gonna do a nice clean-up, replace what I feel is needed on the Bike. Stay tuned. image.jpg

ELT

I have one of those bikes and it has an H70 on it. Great bike, the frame fits an adult and the 7hp is nice power. Try to find the parts to get a 20 series tav on it. You'll love it.

Rooster63

I have one of those bikes and it has an H70 on it. Great bike, the frame fits an adult and the 7hp is nice power. Try to find the parts to get a 20 series tav on it. You'll love it.
Is yours original? Why are people telling me this engine is off of a SnowBlower, and that they didn’t come with a 7hp?

ELT

The engine is not original. They only had a 5hp originally. Beyond the engine I have tried to restore it to be original. I'm still working to get an original seat made

Attachments

Is yours original? Why are people telling me this engine is off of a SnowBlower, and that they didn’t come with a 7hp?
The snow guard around the recoil is a dead give away that it's from a snowblower. Also the throttle mechanism. It can be converted to look and work well on a minibike pretty easily.