1970 ks

I sit back and laugh at you ,Yes you because it is good to be me I didn't get what I have listening or caring what you think

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
It would probably be best if you just TAPATALKED your dumb ass right down the road and off this forum . You have got to posting this sh- t just for attention. Our attention spans are short here go the fu-k away .

You know that was the first post I've made on here in months , this place is getting boring. But with dumb ass threads like yours on here , not so boring.
Iam done your ignorance doesn't deserve my attention anymore.

OMG , please post away genetheimbisilhandjobdickyankingretardofool , permanent banning is emminant !! Most folks with your very limited intelligence only shoot their self in the foot , in your case I'm guessing HEAD SHOT !

You know, I'm not much of a complainer here. I try to keep positive around here, but this guy is making his own rules and it just doesn't matter. I've seen others get banned or reprimanded for much much less. If the moderators don't want to do anything about the posters of this kind of garbage in the wrong section, then it would be nice to at least remove the garbage thread in the wrong section.

I texted this thread to Hent. I'm not a MOD anymore so there's nothing I can do. I'd let it go and see if the train comes totally off the tracks...[emoji46]

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I'd let it go and see if the train comes totally off the tracks...[emoji46]
Hopefully you are joking and do not actually mean that? Letting this individual continue to post and break the rules for so long degrades the overall professionalism of this forum and just encourages others to do the same as it is evident there are no consequences. This guy should have been banned a LONG time ago...
Michael

Hopefully you are joking and do not actually mean that? Letting this individual continue to post and break the rules for so long degrades the overall professionalism of this forum and just encourages others to do the same as it is evident there are no consequences. This guy should have been banned a LONG time ago...
Michael
I would have handled it if I could. I couldn't report it using the report button from my phone. I'm never in front of a PC so I did as Hent asked and PMd him the link to the thread. I guess if he was concerned he would ha e dealt with it.

I can only imagine what the first-time OldMiniBikes visitor thinks, and the impression it leaves on them when he/she reads posts like handyman Gene!
Remember, you never get another chance to make a first impression. As far as forum etiquette, courtesy and professionalism go, I have noticed that there has been a slow and steady decline in the last few years. It is the "wild wild west" where anything goes nowadays compared how it used to be. We have lost some long time quality OldMiniBikes members who have elected to leave just for this very reason.
Michael

Last edited:
Michael you may have a point , and he should have been banned before he joined but , it's a great stress reliever for a bunch of us , whether or not it affects this forums integrity ( which I doubt ) , it's a great way to have fun !