1970 Powell Challenger 4895-E

I have been up and down on this for a couple months, I really hate to sell this but im not a collector or a hoarder, I really only need 3 mini bikes as riders and this needs to be with a more collector type. Im really not sure what its worth but my asking price is less than a offer I had for it when I had my mockery post on it for sale.

1970 Powell Challenger #4895-E Verry original somewhat a survivor, all original bike except black skid grip that is sprayed on the foot rests. I sprayed the skid grip on because the rh foot rest had some rust, I stripped the rust and sprayed the skid grip on. Other than that it is 100% original even the original spark plug has never been removed.

Im the second owner it was sold by Allsport in Ogden Utah it still has the original registration and plate, (no titles in utah were issed in 1970 for these so no title) the original owner is long gone the bike came from a estate sale where it had been storage since 1971, the bike has scratches dings chrome is not perfect at all but one of the most original Powells out there, The rear wheel is perfect im guessing it was ridden on Funday more than it has ever in its life.

Shipping, I will ship the bike, BUT I WILL NOT take it to fed ex apart or to ups or anything of the sort and it is not going on a bus. I will Crate it for FREE and you can pick a trucking co get your own shipping rate, and they can come to my warehouse where I will load it for Free.

SoCal Shipping I can assist on that.

Price $1600.00 seems like alot but I do not think I can replace it for that. So if its out of line shoot me a offer, and I have been asked about trades is the past so trades are ok as long as they are Dead Presidents.

Grace

WOW! HD, I knew someone of us would find it irresistible, I was/am afraid it was me; better it's you!

Jeff, is that license plate for real??
Yes it is, and it has the original Utah Registration to the original owner with that plate number on it, a verry nice bike, I should have noted you have ridden it I would have got a few hundread more :doah: I believe it already has a new owner.

SALE PENDING

Wow,

That bike is clean. I hope you have luck on this sale. Refusing to box it jumps the price to nearly $2000.00 and that is alot of coin, although MPB wants the muffler...lol

Good find,

TT :eek:ut:

The new owner may want to keep it to himself it is not my business to say who it is, If he wishes he may, I hope all respect that. I would show the same respect to all here.

Hounddog

Thanks Jeff! I just got home from my sons swim meet. I am happy to be the happy new owner of Jeff's Powell!...This powell has gone to a good home and will be properly cared for just like Jeff did!:thumbsup:

Thanks again,
Bryon

Neck

Growing up is optional
I though it may be Bryon as he didn't look familiar, and somehow I missed him at Funday II, and I still haven't met him yet! It also seems I'm the only one who didn't ride Gracie too.