1970 Powell Challenger "Saving Grace"

Im getting tired of people asking me to sell "Grace" Powell 4895-E, While Ed was giving free hand shakes I was giving free Grace rides, (Thanks Paul for the good time!!) but didnt help the issue... So here is the deal "Grace" might just be the most complete original unrestored E series Powell and I love it, but tired of people asking! So I will not sell it for 500 that has been asked and not 1100 that has been asked but I would let it go for $3000.00 so please quit with it unless you want to pay for a stupid over priced Powell!!

tomsprops

I saw This Post on Craiglist SF . It was about a guy that had something like 23 Cat's for Sale ?:eek:hmy:
It stopped making cense for awhile, then I figure out he was trying to buy a minibike :eek:ut:

I saw This Post on Craiglist SF . It was about a guy that had something like 23 Cat's for Sale ?:eek:hmy:
It stopped making cense for awhile, then I figure out he was trying to buy a minibike :eek:ut:
Tommy
I've got like 16 cats anyone with 23 is in need of some serious medical attention :laugh:
I thought for a second you read the article from a local paper about my cats:doah:

:laugh::laugh: was his name Don:eek:hmy:
Tom I wished you hadn't parked next to me had me thinking how I can make a deal and be ok :shrug: but was glad you loaded Tacos up early, If my wife hadn't been there it would be all business.....

I hear you there. I just want to know who the wise guy was that told my wife how many minibikes I really have. She was convinced that I didn't have more than 10 minibikes...
Wasn't me that's for damn sure!! I got man secrets down:thumbsup: im sure it was one of those guys up north they are kinda soft..

Holly friggin hell! you Powell lovers are crazy!! just got a buck 80 offer out of FL :eek:hmy: but sorry I love gace adoption stands at 3 big. If someone goes there they love it way more than me....

Maybe it was Don. He was talking so much that he had to be drinking truth serum...
:laugh: It is true I couldn't keep my mouth shut for 1 minute and I was drooling all over everyone there..
But it twasn't me that blabbed about your collection..:scared:
You know when wifes get together they talk and husbands like Jeff tell there wifes everything..:laugh: