1970 Rupp Sprint Resto-Mod.

Here is a little project that I have always wanted to build for a very long time, but never got around to do it. I have always put this minibike on the back burner way behind all my other bikes for one reason our other. Now that I'm crazy enough to build five minibikes at one time, here it is the start of something special. I image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png hope you guys and gals like what you see so far.

It was a nice day out here in Cali so I decided to do a little work on some Rupps. I added a few more parts but the mini still needs a few more things. I have plans to finished with this one by next week but I'm not sure because I have I lot of projects in the works right now, here are some more pics. image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Hey Buckeye I'm glade it gives you inspiration. That's what I was wishing it would do. When I first decided to build this mini I had plans to build this to inspire some of the members here to think outside of the Box.

When I first decided to build this mini I had plans to build this to inspire some of the members here to think outside of the Box.
I have a '70 Sprint also and it's missing the clutch cover (shocker), so I was planning on running a TC instead. I know it's not "correct" but I think it's something Rupp shoulda offered. Those short frames are fun to ride around on 6" wheels.

That looks beautiful:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot red baron, yep I believe you're right Mark G Rupp should have added a two speed belt driven torque converter to the Rupp Sprint and maybe more people would have purchased it.