1970 Sears Puncher 100% original barn find

Well, I'm sure many of you saw this bike on here yesterday. I just happened to luck out and get in touch with the owner who is only 20 miles from me. When I got there and saw the bike in person, I knew it was a done deal.
He purchased a storage unit and this bike was sitting in the very far corner. He didn't even know it was in there until getting back that far. It was moved there in 1978 and sat for 35 years!
He did not clean the carb or touch anything. He added fuel and pulled the rope. Presto!!
After bringing the bike home last night, it was hard to sleep to say the least. I couldn't wait to hear the 4hp Tec purr this morning. I checked the oil, added some more fuel, and in two pulls it sounded like an old Singer sewing machine.
The bike is geared quite low and probably only does 25 mph, but it gets there instantly...:scooter:
If you have never owned a bike that is original down to the spark plug, it is quite exhilarating. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. I'm not much of a collector but more of a rider. It should probably have a Predator put on it for reliability sake. :devil2:
If you are restoring one of these bikes, this may be the best refernce you will ever see. It really is unbelievable. I just wish I could have had it at Windber for everyone to enjoy. Maybe next year unless someone feels they need to own it more than I do...
Here are some pics and a quick video of a fat guy on a little bike!
http://youtu.be/5pUi7lo2gJI

That is awesome Chad. That is almost exactly the same originality as my Drover and mine has the exact same warning decal, shocks and Goodyear rubber. Great find. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. I rode it some today at a friends house. The kids were riding the Bonanza so I took this to try out on the blacktop. It's hard not to smile when you're on it!