1970 Sears Puncher 100% original barn find

jeep4me

Nice find!!

I like it. Great color:thumbsup:

Kinda like the ugly girl on the block, but your really friends with her without all your buddies knowing about it....:laugh:

Chad keep that thing original. Would look awesome next to my Drover. Think of me hahah before you decide to sell it. :thumbsup:
Your a little late to the game. :laugh: There is probably 20 folks ahead of you....take a number and we will call you when we are ready :thumbsup:..........just messin' and you know it.

Your a little late to the game. :laugh: There is probably 20 folks ahead of you....take a number and we will call you when we are ready :thumbsup:..........just messin' and you know it.
haha. know your just busting. We are all a pack of hungry dogs drooling over this gem haha

I would have peed my pants if I came across that! And you're not too far from me so I think some of our craigslist scouring is on common turf:2guns: lol. hope to beat you to some good finds! And maybe run into you one day and talk shop. Awesome find!

It took me a while to find this, brings back memories. I had one of those as kid, I was like 12. The family had a cabin in at Lake Tahoe and I used to ride it all around there. It was a great minibike.