1970 Yankee Boss

That's your tank, seat and front fender. Your engine still in a box. Found another. 2 spare engines go with this bike and some NOS parts. Will trade for auto body work (79 Blazer) 6 lug 15x10 Hurricane,Western or turbine style wheels. 36" Dick Cepek tires.

Last edited:
????????????? How would I know ? I don't work for the DMV. I am an electrician who likes minibikes. Is that the first question you get when you sell a three wheeler ? It's a minibike. Most were made for off road use so I would say NO. You live in MA, so most likely not is my best educated guess. Better yet call them and ask to speak to a registry cop and say I just bought a 1970 minibike with knobby tires made for off road use but can I ride it on the street and see what he says.

I saw the headlight and knew some of the minis of that vintage could be ridden on the street. Yeah I am a trike guy. And so are you so you know some of the trikes of that vintage were also street legal and yes I have been asked that question before. And yes I am in Mass so I was interested because I wouldn't have to deal with shipping. I think you better stick to being an electrician because insulting potential buyers wont make you a good salesman....lol

So all you need is a headlight and the bike is ready then yes you can register it, title it ride it on 128 if you want. I will ride around tomorrow and check the MPG for you too.