1970s Original Sears Orange Crate Fun Kart

Hello, I just found this all original Sears Orange Crate Fun Kart this pass week. I got it from the original owners who bought it new for there daughter and son at Christmas back in the 70s. It has always been garage kept and by the looks of it the kart was never abused. They still had all the original factory paperwork. I may offer it for sale so if anyone has interest please text me at 609-513-1771 Since I have not been on this site for a few years I might not remember how to post any pictures. If they do I hope you enjoy them. John C

Hello, I just found this all original Sears Orange Crate Fun Kart this pass week. I got it from the original owners who bought it new for there daughter and son at Christmas back in the 70s. It has always been garage kept and by the looks of it the kart was never abused. They still had all the original factory paperwork. I may offer it for sale so if anyone has interest please text me at 609-513-1771 Since I have not been on this site for a few years I might not remember how to post any pictures. If they do I hope you enjoy them. John C
Was this the one at Hershey? Beautiful kart if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk