1970s Sears Roper mini bike wheels

Folks, we sure could use some help. We have a 1970s Sears Roper mini bike and need replacement wheels (front & rear). The original tires say 4.10/3.50 - 6. The sprocket has 60 teeth. The idea is to put a Predator 212 engine on it. Where can we find wheels that will fit on this bike?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Rob

Attachments

rugblaster

If your roper hasn't got a jackshaft, the predator may be a problem. I think I have seen them with and without a jackshaft. I have a Sears Drover (no jackshaft) and I also had a Tecumseh H35 with a 3/4 crank in it. I also had a 12 tooth clutch.......Didn't work. I had a 60 tooth sprocket on the rear and the gear ratio was to high. I had to overhaul the original motor with a 5/8 crank and put a 10 tooth clutch on it.

I don't have a line on the original type wheels and sprocket. can't help you there. I always thought it was kinda dumb to weld the sprocket on the wheels anyway. I like 2 piece wheels too. I had a bitch of a time mounting new tires on the one piece wheels. Maybe go with some other wheel combo that is readily obtainable.