Vintage 1971 Black widow

1971 Black Widow

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frame and tins sandblasted and ready for primer.. seat pan on this one is about mint.. original seat re-dyed and stencilled. Got most of the chrome parts back. New spokes. Motor sent to my buddy in Vermont for rebuild and cosmetic restoration..still need a decent rear fender and probly will opt for new motocross tires instead of the originals.

Attachments

Got the rear wheel laced and trued..the wheels are what cost the most on these Rupps, find a decent donor wheel for $100 if your lucky, chrome another $200, spokes, bearings $70 and nice tires $50-100. Not cheap but I love the chrome and feel that nice wheels really make the bike. A83C015A-DD72-460F-9087-F9545F66C931.jpeg

Itype2slo

Frame and tins sandblasted and ready for primer.. seat pan on this one is about mint.. original seat re-dyed and stencilled. Got most of the chrome parts back. New spokes. Motor sent to my buddy in Vermont for rebuild and cosmetic restoration..still need a decent rear fender and probly will opt for new motocross tires instead of the originals.
I bought a tec hs 40 about 10 years ago from a guy in Vermont that did rupp engines. Anthony V. The thing was good as new. Nice build there can never be too many Black Widows.