1971 Fuji Go-Devil

1971 Fuji Go-Devil fold-up Scooter. Purchased new in 1971 to travel in our airplane, this Go-Devil scooter is complete with case. It's been stored for 25 years with old fuel in the tank, and the cables are dry. It appears one fuel tank mounting bolt/nut is missing, the rubber spark plug boot is cracked, grips are falling appart, and the seat needs new hinge screws. The small tool kit is missing. It needs TLC, but should'nt take too much to get it running again. When it runs, it Go's like a Devil (the 50cc motor uses a torque convertor for speed). Sold as is. $600. + Shipping cost.

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Last edited:

james c

can you post more pictures? its a big price tag with only one little picture.
really nice bike! lets see more of it

I'm new to this, took me a few to figure it out... I have it listed for sale on my website with a buy now link if anyone is interested. It ran fine last time I road it, but that was 25 years ago. The carb I'm sure is gummed up with oil. It needs a caring home.

Nice bike, that should not last long at that price and shape. Even the carrying case looks great. I have one that looks similar to yours, minus the stock seat, and one that I just started to disassemble for a rebuild. Your price sounds reasonable and someone will get a great little bike.

Thanks! It's a neat little scooter. I also have it listed locally on craigslist, but it wouldn't be difficult to box up and ship.