(1971 grand series sabre lil indian mini bike restored) before and after pics

I have a restored 1971 grand series sabre lil indian that has ben restored with mods and brand new parts. Comment what you think about the restored modified bike.

Mods:
°slick wide drag tire
°removed governor
°High performance racing spark plug
°Aftermaket air intake with adapter
°Aftermaket adjusted throttle hand
°Custom header
°custom shocks

New parts:
°New clutch
°New throttle
°New brake rotor
°New brake lines
°New 6.5 greyhound motor
°New new axel
°New bearings
°New brake clamp
°New fuel tank
°New sprockets
And more..

Attachments

Well, you might just have a Homemade Freak Bike there tee. I wanna like it cos I like the model but there's a lot goin on wrong in my opinion: gas tank looks backwards, seat could be right outta 'what were they thinkin?' section. You're not gonna get points here for putting an old HF clone in a fairly rare, decent shape vintage US bike, or for removing the governor and not installing billet internal parts, or leaving on the stock air filter. The chainguard seems overdone - like a breadboard. I like the color.

But sir, if it flies like the wind and you love it that's what matters most. Opinions are like A-holes and in certain circles I am unabashedly known as one.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow guys...he is just a 14 year old kid. Considering some of the bikes I see on here that full grown adults build...and people rave about...and look like @ss. I would say he did a pretty good. Just sayin....

I have a restored 1971 grand series sabre lil indian that has ben restored with mods and brand new parts. Comment what you think about the restored modified bike.

Mods:
°slick wide drag tire
°removed governor
°High performance racing spark plug
°Aftermaket air intake with adapter
°Aftermaket adjusted throttle hand
°Custom header
°custom shocks

New parts:
°New clutch
°New throttle
°New brake rotor
°New brake lines
°New 6.5 greyhound motor
°New new axel
°New bearings
°New brake clamp
°New fuel tank
°New sprockets
And more..
I think Its a cool clean build !:thumbsup: Nice Work Tee !

DaveL12

That bike is really extremely impressive considering your before picture! This reminds me of the reason for my fascination for mini bikes, Id say I was about 14 when my aunt gave me the mini bike roller she found abandoned on the side of the road. I don't know what kind of bike it was but I eventually painted it gray to match my truck at the time (1981 Chevy LUV pickup) unlike you I failed to bring her to life again, I never got it running because I couldn't find a gas tank or a throttle for it. The way I had it put together wasn't nearly as nicely done as yours, mine was clearly dangerous lol probably better I never got to ride it. Thought I still had it a few years ago when I went looking for it to find out my dad sold it to a friend. So I replaced its memory with 5 minis :) nice job dude!!