1971 Rupp Ruppster

I have an all original 1971 ruppster for sale there won't be another in this shape or this complete as far as original the body has been professionally painted (but still the original body not after market)it has a couple really small stress cracks due to the plastic body ( if interested I can send you more pictures of the small cracks) the seat is all original with no rips or cracks, tires ar new but correct to the period and original type, electric start and engine all original and working as designed, frame has miner touch up on paint, this machine was never used on the trails it was used in parades only, I am the second owner and have the title, original bill of sale, owners manual and service manual. Runs and drives really nice. I am looking to start new projects and have had this one for a long time and would like someone else to enjoy what I have for many years. If you have any questions please feel free to text me at 518 five six 9 six five 12 I am looking for $7800 sounds like a lot but there is none out there this original I have researched them for years I had 3 of them I am down to two I resently sold one for $4200 with an after market Body and seat and it was a manual start not electric. Thank you for your interest. PS it won't let me upload the video in this link but I do have a walk around video in the Media link that you can view.

IMG_1765.mov this is the video you want to watch, thanks.

Also willing to trade towards a 1986 Honda atc 250R 3wheeler in good shape, if anyone has one please contact me to discuss thanks.

Attachments

I am located in upstate NY and I was asking 7800 but would consider 6800 cash it is a really nice machine if you need more pictures let me know thank you for your interest