1971 Survivor Powell Super Challenger

Here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Powell super challenger minibike with a very rare J model phantom here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Paul super challenger minibike with a very rare J model frame serial# J 6527 with an even more rare front brake option. It also has the ezee start all original to Tecumseh horse Lawson power products engine that always starts on the first or second pull of the recoil. The engine model # H70 160115 serial #1074 R. I guarantee you won't find a more complete survivor super challenger this nice and complete with the rare front brake option for sale anywhere in the country. This minibike also comes with the original California off Highway license plate with the original sticker from June 1977 still on it. The buyer is responsible for shipping and arrangement of all shipping cost (I will assess the barn anyway that I can) 1,800 obo.
310- 387-6037 Andre.
image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png J image.png

Attachments

Now that is a
Here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Powell super challenger minibike with a very rare J model phantom here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Paul super challenger minibike with a very rare J model frame serial# J 6527 with an even more rare front brake option. It also has the ezee start all original to Tecumseh horse Lawson power products engine that always starts on the first or second pull of the recoil. The engine model # H70 160115 serial #1074 R. I guarantee you won't find a more complete survivor super challenger this nice and complete with the rare front brake option for sale anywhere in the country. This minibike also comes with the original California off Highway license plate with the original sticker from June 1977 still on it. The buyer is responsible for shipping and arrangement of all shipping cost (I will assess the barn anyway that I can) 1,800 obo.
310- 387-6037 Andre.
View attachment 241621 View attachment 241620 View attachment 241622 View attachment 241622 View attachment 241625 View attachment 241625