1972 Chibi Mini Bike

I was also wondering if it was a good deal. I am starting to want a more complex, expensive bike that has a clutch. Thanks again for the help!
its rough,id offer a 100 at most,mainly because if the engines toast you will have loads of fun with that/rebuilding or finding another one.
plus its a fairly small bike too,you might wanna look at a rupp instead depending on your height/size.

I had one of these back in '74/75 ...they are pretty darn powerful and scored big on wheelies back in the day. Mine got its forks bent in a ditch by a older brother so I used every last part on a go kart frame I had. I made one bad shifter kart out of it !! So my opinion for what it's worth,,,I've followed these bikes from time to time looking for a clean example to buy. They are rare in clean running condition, parts are hard to come by & a little pricey. I would only buy a "cosmetically challenged" running one personally as engine parts seem to be the hardest to locate.
If you do resurrect this one you'll be rewarded with a cool looking rare two stroker that'll blow away almost any mini out there