1972 Confersil Portuguese Mini Bike

Hi all,
New member here. I've got a couple of very cool mini bikes that I thought someone on this forum might find interesting. They are Confersil bikes, made in Portugal with Casal 50cc engines. The engines are Zundapp based (rebadged) units. The orange unit seems very original with hardly anything missing. Tires, decals, paint, all original. The bike really goes well. It's surprisingly fast. Runs and shifts great.

The other bike is a Confersil as well but it's been repainted but very unique with its center basket lay-out. It too has a 50cc engine. It's transmission shifts but has a problem with a false neutral every now and again. The orange bike runs without a hitch.

I'm in Columbus, OH and am asking $2250 of both bikes. I'll help with your shipping needs. My cell is 614 296 7035. Best call as I will not be checking messages on this board regularly.

Thanks,
Happy to send more pix and videos if you like.

Attachments

I'm going to be taking these two Confersil bikes down to the Barber Vintage Motorcycle festival in Leeds, Alabama in October. Just an FYI in case someone is going or knows someone that will be attending that event. Easy pick up...
Thanks,
Mark

Just a reminder that I'll have the bikes down at the Barber Vintage Bike Festival in Leeds, Alabama a week from today through Sunday. Price reduced to $1900 for the pair. Both runners. The orange one runs exceptionally well.

Thanks,
Mark