1972 Norton Chopper

novadose74

So I had a way that I used to wire up my british BSA's They were flattrackers that I modified for the street with the simplest wiring. The one pictured below only had a kill button on the handlebar, a three way switch on the headlight for off, lowbeam, and highbeam. This picture shows the minimal wiring. The 12V ac pair as well as the brake light and brake switch output go into the black harness up to the back of the seat where a tympainum regulator/rectifier was mounted and a capacitor which replaced having a battery. From there the DC returned to go to the headlight and taillight and ignition. In your case you may need a small battery as the boyer looks like the battery version. I looked online and they do have a batteryless version for dirt bikes but yours is not that kind. I can draw you a simple diagram but if you want that ignition switch in the picture you need to show me how many terminals and positions it has and what is N/O and N/C in each key position. I do not have any experience with directional so you would be on your own. View attachment 253015
It has four positions, one key turn to the left, center position, and two key positions to the right
image.jpg image.jpg