1972 Ramrod

Ding Ding

Are there any interchangeable gas tanks for arctic cats?
Talk on the Ramrod is full of pinholes at the filler neck!
Ugh/sigh!!
Interchangeable, sure.

Correct and have the same shape & appearance as an Arctic bike? Nope.

I would recommend the following:
*Consider repairing the holes and or coating the inside of the tank, if salvageable.
*Try to find a replacement AC tank, here on OldMiniBikes classifieds or Ebay.
*Send me an email: miker9050@gmail.com

Anyone, everyone. Can someone please post a couple pics of the kick stand set up for a Ramrod? In my angst to be a hero, never thought about it before I powder coated the frame. Not to mention, there was no kick stand on this mini bike so any help is appreciated! Has anyone installed anything other than the original kickstand? (I hope that’s not blasphemous)!!
Thanks in advance!
Jim

Ding Ding

Anyone, everyone. Can someone please post a couple pics of the kick stand set up for a Ramrod? In my angst to be a hero, never thought about it before I powder coated the frame. Not to mention, there was no kick stand on this mini bike so any help is appreciated! Has anyone installed anything other than the original kickstand? (I hope that’s not blasphemous)!!
Thanks in advance!
Jim
Email sent.

~Mike

Well, bike is done! Runs great, rides great, looks great! Thanks for everyone’s help, especially ding ding. I’m not smart enough to post pics or videos, but ding ding has some, if he’d post em, I’d appreciate it!
Thanks again!!