1972 rupp roadster2

Here’s my 1972, if I remember correctly, rupp roadster2…I spared no expense resurrecting this thing….bought most of it at windber 2018….motor was built by a guy named herb…lighted hs40 .010 over I have a slide carb on it now,16mm, runs very well….new corker trail tire on rear…comet 20 series torque converter new….everything is pretty much new or NOS….ask all the questions you want….$1800….been sitting so
Very dirty…that’s free….can deliver within a reasonable distance for a fee….i can throw in a Tecumseh hs40 carb if wanted 71480C9D-CFC3-4498-952A-0ED997F5B8FB.jpeg 2F78233A-964D-4162-9C0E-9FAB2EC4BAB2.jpeg 290EC5CE-2992-4DCB-861D-493558EEDAFB.jpeg BDBF8B1E-F4D7-4697-8CA4-F2AF0667F897.jpeg C9716FAE-05DC-4020-A231-B2CA1DCB6611.jpeg i suck at pictures

I apologize to the powers that be for bumping this early, but wanted to add an update….

as of today the motor does not go with the rupp, it’s going to be used in another project…

so we have the rupp roller for sale only…. going price is $1400….it really needs to be gone soon….it’s in really nice condition….

Ok so I had my nephew list this on a rupp web site he belongs to….he was told very abruptly, I think by the guy I bought this off of at windber, that this was no way a rupp…it’s a jc penny swinger….I looked it up and it’s very similar…guess he wanted a few extra dollars at windber so there it was a rupp….

so with that new info I’m going to piece it out onto other bikes in my garage….thanks for the interest….

Hey Skipp, I'm interested in your Swinger, any chance you would consider shipping all the parts? I know the motor is no longer for sale but I'm interest in everything else, frame, fork, wheels, ect. And if so how much? Thanks in advance!

Hey cowboyJoe8….as bad as I hate to say no…no…no interest in boxing and shipping this thing…it’s wheels are going on one bike the tank on another…front end hang on the wall and frame to the curb….done with rupps and slant mounted bikes…..by the way it’s immaculate….

Hey cowboyJoe8….as bad as I hate to say no…no…no interest in boxing and shipping this thing…it’s wheels are going on one bike the tank on another…front end hang on the wall and frame to the curb….done with rupps and slant mounted bikes…..by the way it’s immaculate….
Man that's a bummer, but I understand though. Not exactly the easiest thing to ship.

I purchased a fox frame from a fellow OldMiniBikes member and all he did was use plastic roll wrap and wrap the whole thing up then went to ups and they just stuck the address sticker on the clear wrap. Got here just fine. No boxing.
My brother and I have done similar things for different items. I've shipped manual car transmissions in big plastic crates before too.

Minimichael

Putting it at the curb but by the way it's immaculate?! Where's the damned Unlike button on this thing...??

Lmao….the parts are going to make my other bonanza/alsport creation look awesome….wheels and tank….front end for maybe another bonanza creation…. No waste, just a swinger frame and a Rupp seat….

FunWithStuff

I purchased a fox frame from a fellow OldMiniBikes member and all he did was use plastic roll wrap and wrap the whole thing up then went to ups and they just stuck the address sticker on the clear wrap. Got here just fine. No boxing.
That's a good idea for shipping a bike. I'll keep that method in mind in case I ever ship anymore. Thanks for sharing this info!

Minimichael

i've gotten frames in the mail that same way. UPS doesn't seem to like the "no box" thing. But Fedex Ground does not seem to mind, just plastic stretch wrap over the frame and a shipping tag attached. i've gotten 12" rupp wheels that same way too.
I got a wheel like that once, too.