1972 rupp roadster2

FYI, there is ZERO difference between a Rupp Roadster 2 and a JCP Swinger Trail except for the decals, the seat cover says "Swinger Trail" and the serial number under the seat. The ID tag even is the same tag as a Roadster which clearly states "Rupp Industries". I restored and sold this Swinger about 6 1/2 years ago. It is street-legal and I sold it with a clean tittle that said "1972 Rupp".

SwingerTrail2.jpg .

Last edited:
To start with a story and finish with a plate of roasted crow….so the other day I noticed a kid across the street…they’ve been living there 2 years and didn’t know a kid lived there…hes 12 and a book/video worm…. But spoke to him and his mom about me needing help around the shop, picking up crap from under tool boxes sweeping, sanding, shit like that…told her I was kit a very good role model I cuss, toss shit when I’m pissed…and I cuss a lot….she didn’t care…so over he came….$7.50 an hour…we’re learning the drill, angle grinder, sandpaper, etc..good kid…he wondered what all these bikes are for…I told him riding….now he’s very interested….he saw that pile in the corner…I told him what it was and showed him pictures…he asked and I told him why it was apart…long way around the bush here…

he/we reassembled it yesterday….I told him we’d sell it and split the money….again his interest is peaked….so here once again is this pile of rupp shit for sell….yes I’ll ship…you make the arrangements and off it goes….I’m not wrapping it in stretch wrap….No interest… 28D06F9E-D60C-409C-A60E-683B16963733.jpeg
$750 or Make me a good offer….I left the new tail light on but kept the wiring harness and headlight…

Unless your a rupp guy….but to me now they’re just piles of shitty metal in a corner and in my way….hate slanted motor mini bikes…
Send them my way, lve got a bonanza 3 sst a artic cat and a tri sport each complete just needing to be gone thru to trade