1972 suzuki RV90 for sale 750 OBO Close to Boise ID.

I have this great little bike, starts and runs as is. It has just been a camp bike, never been titled as far as I know, it could use a tune up and either the clutch let out or perhaps new discs but it runs and drives fine, has 6853 miles on it presently. all the hook ups are present for the lights if you chose to do that.
the bike is here with me in Idaho, I really hate to let any bike go but I want to get another project going and I am lacking funds and have too many projects. I could part it out and get the dough for it but i really hate to do that since these are so cool and its running and all. If You are not familiar with these run a search on google and you will pop up some videos and NADA has this listed as well if you would like to see the investment properties. 750 bucks would set me right and still get you a nice RV90. best offer that doesn't make me cry maybe.

shifts through all gears, has no ignition, its off road. there is no battery in it, I never bought one since it just fires right up and goes. The front fenders been repainted before I got it. The seats been redone and although it doesn't look factory, it's still pretty nice. no rips or tears and rides comfortably. It starts and runs and will idle if I set the choke just right, that's what I meant about it needs a tune up, its just been sitting since last winter and probably needs cleaned up and adjusted.

check out the pics and let me know. i am not super forum smart here so i read the rules like 5 times now. I believe I'm following them. I have no Idea what a Tag is. Thanks for looking. I will try to do a video if you like, i am not sure how yet but if wish I will give that a shot.

SANY0120.JPG SANY0121.JPG SANY0122.JPG SANY0123.JPG SANY0124.JPG SANY0125.JPG SANY0126.JPG SANY0127.JPG SANY0128.JPG