1973 Chaparral T-95

I have a near complete 1973 T-95 Chaparral , the 96cc Fugi 2 stroke is toast but all parts minus the carb and intake seem to be there , the connecting rod was cut in half to seperate cylinder from block as piston is frozen , great frame and body parts , fenders are great , tank has rust but can be cleaned but it's perfect on the exterior , no dents and original cap ! , Comet TAV set up , chain guard , exhaust pipe , hardware , chrome is shot , tires are toast , sprocket and rear brake drum function nicely , has throttle assembly with kill button but slightly cracked , handlebars and rear view mirror , can't post pics as y'all know , I'm going to sell all parts or complete , I know it's against the rules but if you need any thing from this bike , pm me and I'll send you pics via text , all parts will be sold cheap plus shipping ! Thanks

MINI T

I have a near complete 1973 T-95 Chaparral , the 96cc Fugi 2 stroke is toast but all parts minus the carb and intake seem to be there , the connecting rod was cut in half to seperate cylinder from block as piston is frozen , great frame and body parts , fenders are great , tank has rust but can be cleaned but it's perfect on the exterior , no dents and original cap ! , Comet TAV set up , chain guard , exhaust pipe , hardware , chrome is shot , tires are toast , sprocket and rear brake drum function nicely , has throttle assembly with kill button but slightly cracked , handlebars and rear view mirror , can't post pics as y'all know , I'm going to sell all parts or complete , I know it's against the rules but if you need any thing from this bike , pm me and I'll send you pics via text , all parts will be sold cheap plus shipping ! Thanks

I also have a t95 Chaparral. Parts are in bad condition though. I bought a Honda gc 160 for it and I am working on a header/exhaust mostly from a Barbour Freight 1” tube wheel chuck. Great, cheap runner so far... Any parts left?
618-534-6691