1973 Fox Thunderbolt

Picked up at Windber. Thought I started a thread but I can't find it. Waiting on my wheels back from family member practicing powder coating(we'll see how that works out...lol). Went with an extended Z50 swing arm because of pics I have seen of other peoples that were bent as well as my original one being bent also... Slow Progress...

Swing arm is on with room to spare. My relative was taking too long to powdercoat the rims so I picked them up and just sprayed them with appliance epoxy. I can powdercoat over the winter if I get motivated.
I need to find the correct brake shoes. The ones I bought are a little different,they dont have the groove that keeps it centered on the round post in the backing plate. Delray? Any ideas? I just need one set for the front. The back was like new.

Dang Randy that swing arm looks like it was made for that bike!! I'm never that lucky.....cut, fit, take off, cut again, weld, weld, weld!!!! :laugh:

delray

randy, i believe the brake is the same as the rupps.
sorry i don't have a extra brake unit. shouldn't be hard to find one?
i really like to make my bike into a disc brake set up. it's so fast you need disc brake to slow it down quickly.

randy, i believe the brake is the same as the rupps.
sorry i don't have a extra brake unit. shouldn't be hard to find one?
i really like to make my bike into a disc brake set up. it's so fast you need disc brake to slow it down quickly.
I think someone might have the whole nos unit for sale in the classified. Summer parts sale or something. Lol

I ordered the other brakes already. But if those are the same and have the shoes, I'll take one just in case. Pm me the whatever. I also need to find another front axle after I measure it.