1973 Speedway Shrike For Parts

Anyone' happen to be interested in a 73' (I believe) Red Speedway Shrike, most likely going to be parting it out, nice tank(very clean), nice forks, nice wheels & tires, fenders, handlebars,all still show nice chrome, few blemishes/little corrosion from being stored away, Black Tecumseh I believe, tag & serieal number on right hand side of shroud. Will post pictures shortly. Looking to get $350.00 out of it all. I can ship, and deliver within 150 miles(with the addition of a little fuel money) Pm if interested in any specific items or questions,thanks.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Front Forks In very nice shape, nice movement, few blemishes/corrosion, nice shape for originals 175$ shipped, Paypal

Fuel Tank looks outstanding on the inside, outside, needs a light sand and paint, decals, and there's your new tank. $110 Shipped, PayPal

WHEELS FRONT & REAR WITH SPROCKET, Very Nice Shape, few blemishes, just a few spots of corrosion on the wheels, other than that, there in great shape, along with the rubber. $200 Shipped. PayPal

Curious about my feedback? Head over to my eBay page and find out! PM for details. Much appreciated.

These Items are located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks

I will be listing these on eBay tomorrow, figured I'd let the community have first crack at it! Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Front Forks In very nice shape, nice movement, few blemishes/corrosion, nice shape for originals 175$ shipped, Paypal

Fuel Tank looks outstanding on the inside, outside, needs a light sand and paint, decals, and there's your new tank. $110 Shipped, PayPal

WHEELS FRONT & REAR WITH SPROCKET, Very Nice Shape, few blemishes, just a few spots of corrosion on the wheels, other than that, there in great shape, along with the rubber. $200 Shipped. PayPal

Curious about my feedback? Head over to my eBay page and find out! PM for details. Much appreciated.

These Items are located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks

I will be listing these on eBay tomorrow, figured I'd let the community have first crack at it! Thanks everyone.

150$ on the Forks Shipped $$$ Correction.