1974 Honda QA50

I bought last week from a lady and her daughter.
They said the husband/dad had restored it and had passed away.
It had been sitting in the garage for 3 years.To the guys credit he did a nice good job.

That's a beauty....we all had shit box mini bikes as kids....except this one kid Timmy Cummings who was "bucks-up"...

He showed up with one of these one day and we were blown away by how sophisticated it was.

Another kid "Fat Rav" ....asked if he could ride it...popped a wheelie and snapped off that back fender...bike was an hour old ...:doah:

That's a beauty....we all had shit box mini bikes as kids....except this one kid Timmy Cummings who was "bucks-up"...

He showed up with one of these one day and we were blown away by how sophisticated it was.

Another kid "Fat Rav" ....asked if he could ride it...popped a wheelie and snapped off that back fender...bike was an hour old ...:doah:
Thats a funny story, the fenders are plastic and I could see how that would happen.

Your right about the Honda being more sophisticated, I think thats why I like them so much. They are not faster by any means just cooler IMO

Thats a funny story, the fenders are plastic and I could see how that would happen.

Your right about the Honda being more sophisticated, I think thats why I like them so much. They are not faster by any means just cooler IMO

Yeah it was one of those deals where he revved up the engine and dropped it into gear...I think it had some kind of shifter on it...he stood up and the bike wheelied out from under him while he held onto the handle bars...stood it on its tail and "SNAP"!!!

......we all stood there like holy shit..:eek:hmy:...that kid Cummings wanted to kill him but he was too big.

That kid Fat Rav was one of those guys who ruined everything he friggin touched...a few years later I saw him run a guys brand new KZ 750 into a brick staircase and bend the fork tubes.

45t

Very nice bike! :thumbsup: I've always wondered size wise how they measure up against a regular sized mini bike. For some reason they look smaller and harder for us adult hobbiests to ride?

That kid Fat Rav was one of those guys who ruined everything he friggin touched...a few years later I saw him run a guys brand new KZ 750 into a brick staircase and bend the fork tubes.
I think we've al known a guy like that. For me it was a guy named Big Dean. He wrecked everything from breaking bicycles in half trying to jump them, crashing/totaling motorcycles and sneeking/taking his parents car and wreaking it then reporting it stolen. :eek:ut:

Guys learned to not let Dean touch anything.

Tony where do you find all of these hondas ? It never ends , i'am not even going to ask how many it makes now . Jesse still wants the yellow one though .:thumbsup:

I have been trying to think of who that kid was in my neighborhood??
I think it was me. I would ride the shit out of everything tell it broke.
Weather it be a bicycle, minibike, go cart or a motorcycle.
If I broke it I would fix it though.

And Ed is just jealous, he secretly wants a Honda Minitrail