1975 Rupp Roadster II - Original Survivor

Well as they say, one bike leaves as another comes in. Letting go a nice original 1975 Rupp Roadster II in the root beer brown. Very nice original condition with slight patina for its age. Tank and fenders are in excellent shape with decals in tact. Motor starts and runs but could use some minor adjustment. I have the factory carb somewhere which I will have to locate. Has speedo which I'm not sure is the factory Rupp one but I'm not 100% certain. Appears to have the 71' style rear sprocket with Rupp motocross tire, Rupp trials tire up front. Seat cover is in excellent shape with 2 slight stretch tears that could be easily fixed. Kick stand frame tabs are slightly rounded and could use attention (very common on these bikes). Chrome wheels and headlight bucket in excellent shape - no rust that I can see.. Overall an excellent original example that could be a VERY nice survivor with minimal work.

Comes with original origin of sale with matched serial number!

$2950 located just outside of Denver, Colorado. Will accommodate uship at buyers expense. Thanks

Attachments