1983 Bird Falcon Minibike For Sale! Looks brand new.

Hey guys! How's it going?! I haven't been on here in a long time.
If any of you recall, I bought this Bird Falcon on here in 2011.
I had this exact same model when I was a kid. My grandpa bought it for me. When I went to college, my Dad gave it to some kid. I was really bummed when I heard he gave it away.
28 years later, I visited this forum. I wasn't even sure what brand or model my minibike was, but with a little help from you guys figured out it was a Bird Falcon.
One of you had this gem (pictured here) for sale. It had just been repainted black and was in brand new condition. I assembled it and it ran like brand new as well. It brought back a ton of great memories. I had a grin from ear to ear when riding it around town. It's so much fun and makes you feel like a 10 year old again.
I have kept it in storage since I got it.
Good news for you!! I am ready to sell it!! It literally looks brand new. It was painted right before I got it and I only drove it around that one time, before storing it. The tires look band new, the seat, decals, motor, etc all look brand new.

Mybiz was the one who lead me to this bike back in 2011 when I was looking for my childhood bike.
He pointed me to Markus's restoration of this bike.
FYI: For anyone interested in buying it from me this time around, here is Markus's original thread about this bike's journey.
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1983-bird-falcon.48597/#post-380804
Thanks again to Mybiz and Markus for helping me find this bike back in 2011.

This was my first thread when I started looking for it FYI:
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-help-me-find-my-old-bird-falcon.32251/

If interested, you can email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com.

$420 is what I have in it. I'd like to at least get that out of it.
Let's start there. $420 O.B.O. Highest bidder wins.
Message or email me if you're interested or know someone who is.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought this from Markus, shipping wasn't that much. I was surprised. Minibikes are pretty light.
I will follow Markus's example and ship the frame and engine in 2 packages.
Price is negotiable, $420 O.B.O.

Note: When I said "O.B.O" I meant it.
That price I put up there was just a starter. If that's too high for you and you are interested in it, shoot me an offer.
I truly won't be offended. ;)

Hey guys, just an update, this beauty 1983 Bird Falcon is still available. Get back to me via email or PM on here.
Price is negotiable. Make me a fair offer. It's an awesome bike and runs and looks like new. Markus on here did an awesome job restoring it just before selling it to me. I am not riding it much so someone else should enjoy it (or their kids). :)
Let me know!

Hey guys, JUST AN UPDATE ON THIS MINIBIKE:
Since I hadn't driven it in a while, (even though it started for me fine last week) I left it with a mechanic friend of mine to look over and fine tune.
He recommended we put a BRAND NEW CARBURETOR on it. They're only about $28 for this Tecumseh motor.
SO, when you buy this minibike from me, it will have a BRAND NEW carburetor. This one worked fine, but since it was cheap and it will now make it run even better, I figured I'd go ahead and do it. It will run like new, even better than before now.
Message me or email at mushhawk@yahoo.com if you are interested. Or if you know of anyone who's interested, let me know too.
Thanks!