1992 Carter Brothers Shortster

Hi! I have two 1992 Carter Brothers Shortsters, these mini bikes are pretty rare and sought after a lot. Both Shortsters have genuine Comet 30 series, 2 speed torque converters and Tecumseh 6.0hp Power Stroke motors. I weigh 220 pounds and these bikes have no problem handling my weight! I would not recommend these bike for a young child or beginner.
The one Shortster is completely stock and all original including decals, it runs great but needs a throttle cable and a good cleaning.
The other Shortster is in awesome condition and has the stage II racing package! Has a brand new Rebel Gears aluminum rear racing sprocket, K&N Vortex Airflo System, ported carb, ported exhaust, racing ignition, Brisk Racing spark plug and racing straight pipe header. This bike is very fast and will pull the front wheel in first and second gear, a real blast to ride!!! Bikes can be test driven at my location. Asking $800 for both. Not willing to separate them at this time. Thanx! Not sure how to add pics, can send pics upon request.