2 cycle Tecumseh engine

J

jmjftw

I'm working on the same engine. They're two stroke snow blower engines. yours is 3.5 to 4hp.
You can remove the plate on the bottom of the crank and bolt up a large slice of aluminum angle "L""for the motor mount. you should be able to attach the carb of your choice through the same plate. Like the old West Bend 2-cycle engines.
They're really light weight and they should scream being two cycle.

How much for the 2 stroke??

I have been looking for a 2 stroke motor for a minibike project I have going at the time. That 1 looks like it could be a good canidate for this project and I was wondering how much you want for it??

I'm working on the same engine. They're two stroke snow blower engines. yours is 3.5 to 4hp.
You can remove the plate on the bottom of the crank and bolt up a large slice of aluminum angle "L""for the motor mount. you should be able to attach the carb of your choice through the same plate. Like the old West Bend 2-cycle engines.
They're really light weight and they should scream being two cycle.
If I dont sell It I may concider your " L" bracket Idea do you have a photo of it. thanks Tony

KB2ROCKET

these engines are called Snow King engines
I got a bunch of them the one in the pic. looks to be a 3hp version but not more than 4 hp
if you guys need more info. let me know

KB2ROCKET

I guess you would have to mount them just like they did on the original karts in the mid50's and sixty's weld up a 90 deg. bracket that bolts to the threaded holes around the PTO also bolt it to any other fastener thats handy like the stuffer bolts
if someone makes up some mounts I could use a few also
Good luck I am guessing that you could buy some vintage power products mounts from ebay. I havent measured them but the power products engines were the early version of the tecumseh 2 stroke