2- DB-30's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a stock Yellow db-30 I replaced the carb on and installed a Jackshaft kit from Promod on , this is a new bike , I am asking 300.00 for it
I have a New Blue DB30 I had installed a china pit bike front end on and it has a new 6.5 engine with a honda flat top piston , ARC Rod , Gov. Removed , 18# springs , Torique Converter drive system ,22mm mikuni and intake , this bike is very fast with an adult on it , the front end makes the bumps smooth right out ,, I am asking 435.00 for it ,, No I wont ship this stuff must be picked up ,, I will work with you though , PM Me for more info or asking questions

Last edited:
I like the blue bikes front end, Do you have any info on how you did it, How long are those forks, I thinking of a custom 71 Rupp with those forks,

The blue bike is sweet and a very fair price too. You should have no trouble selling that one at all. If you were local I would be very interested.:thumbsup:

I have a stock Yellow db-30 I replaced the carb on and installed a Jackshaft kit from Promod on , this is a new bike , I am asking 300.00 for it
I have a New Blue DB30 I had installed a china pit bike front end on and it has a new 6.5 engine with a honda flat top piston , ARC Rod , Gov. Removed , 18# springs , Torique Converter drive system ,22mm mikuni and intake , this bike is very fast with an adult on it , the front end makes the bumps smooth right out ,, I am asking 435.00 for it ,, No I wont ship this stuff must be picked up ,, I will work with you though , PM Me for more info or asking questions
Bought the blue one in Sept 2010. Glad I did, Shoe is no longer with us.:no:

i have a yellow db 30 with a stock 6.5 speeco engine on it i might be selling in the future itll have a new paint job on it.oh ya and the enginge is just under its first five hours. anyone know how much i should let it go for?

i have a yellow db 30 with a stock 6.5 speeco engine on it i might be selling in the future itll have a new paint job on it.oh ya and the enginge is just under its first five hours. anyone know how much i should let it go for?
Dude....Not cool :hammer: First off .. dont hyjack an old thread..second thing is we dont give value on this site. It worth what ever someone will pay ya for it.:shrug:

FREEE You should give it to the next child your see.

Maybe this kid..

RIP Shoe going to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.