2 Doodlebugs (Orlando Fl) Spare Parts

We've moved into a new home and there's no way I can get away with riding my Doodlebugs in my new neighborhood.
I have a ton of spare parts, a new in the box HF Clone (the old blue ones).
Have not looked in my bins in a while, but pretty sure I have a few sets of clutches. different toothed sprockets, carbs, brakes, etc....

The Silver one: $650.00 OBO
Powder coated
6" stretched frame
15 tooth clutch
valve springs
bored/jetted carb
air filter
cam
Custom Robertson Torque Tube Exhaust (had it ceramic coated and buffed after it was fabricated)
Hydraulic rear brake
mechanical front brake
(you can see other aftermarket stuff in pictures)
I clocked this one at 56 mph using a GPS. I'm 200lbs. Ironically, I was also clocked by a Seminole County Sheriff at 56 mph in a 35 mph zone. I guess it wasn't a good idea to head out on the blvd. :scooter::rolleyes:

Front brake assembly:

The Yellow Rat $300.00 OBO

This one isn't as pretty as the silver one, but it's the one I rode the most. It accelerates faster than the silver one, because of the 13 tooth clutch, but I have only been able to get it up to 52 mph.
The rear tire is now bald and there's no rear fender.
has all the same performance mods as the Silver one, except there's no cam in this one.
The best part about the Yellow Rat is the noise. This thing is loud and it back fires like someone's doing a drive by shooting.

This is an old picture. It's not nearly as clean looking now, but it runs like a stuck pig.

Now that I've finally posted this here, I'll get some updated pics for you guys. I have a green frame with new engine on it too, but would like to throw that in with one of the other bikes.

I'm not trying to get rich here, but please don't low ball me. I'll give you guys a good deal, but needs to be realistic

you can text me too. 407-920-5553

Last edited: