2 Killed In Go-Kart Crash

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
A lot of guys confuse riders like that with what we do. It's a said thing it happen, but you have to be just a little more organized to be safe.

Years back the guys on another web site use to think we ride through city traffic and run through red lights. And no matter how much I explained to them, they still had there minds set on there way of thinking.

When I built the mini play Kart for my Grand Children their safety was foremost and being that they were so young I had to be in control of as much as possible. I manufactured bolt on jack shaft so that I could set up the speed of the kart. And it cost about $125.00 for the radio control parts for the kill button for the little 3 HP Tecumseh. That Kart is now 8 years old and not one child has been hurt and of course they must always wear a helmet and it has a tall flag. When I comes to safety it is a must and hopefully guides them throughout there life.
So sad to see news of a drastic loss of a life at something that was for a fun time.
Steve :scooter:

I always hate to hear of these types of accidents but they happen because people are careless and children are unsupervised.

Here in my city of 55K people or so the kids mostly run around on atv's, pitbikes or whatever they can because there is little to no police left to do anything about it.It surprises me that we dont have several bad accidents a week since this is a city and really no place to ride but the streets.

Man that sucks, bad accedents make it rough on thoughs who like to ride in the Dunes, I really miss living in North Bend Oregon, I loved being able to go out to Hourse Fall Beach and riding with out to much restriction. Now when I go home to the coast you can only ride in certain areas and certain times, not to mention that if you are going up the coast you cant even get to the beach anywere above Florence without a hassle. I miss drag races up Box Car Hill, they need to preach safty not restriction.