2 Sperry Rand Tricubs - restoration project thread

Not a whole lot of progress since last check in. Unit A has had the body installed and test running since about Sept. Unit B still on the lift table requiring a few tweaks before I install the body. Unit A pretty much only needs decals installed and seat cover to be called complete. The seat cover in photo is old one left over from another project and not correct for this one. Both also need headlights installed. I have the brackets and lights, but still need to drop the brackets off at the plater.

Today I had a chance to install the ski kit on unit A and take for a spin.
https://youtu.be/9y8M_Ty_Qk4

Last edited:
The handlebars are original and replated. They wouldn't be too difficult to fab with some 7/8" tubing and a bender.

Thanks for reminding me to update this thread. The subject trikes have basically been completed for a while. I just got the final seats back from upholstery shop a couple of months ago. One unit has been residing on my lift table for many months with body off for some minor tweaks that never seem to move up the priorty list. I'll try and get some updated photos posted to wrap up this project.

The handlebars are original and replated. They wouldn't be too difficult to fab with some 7/8" tubing and a bender.

Thanks for reminding me to update this thread. The subject trikes have basically been completed for a while. I just got the final seats back from upholstery shop a couple of months ago. One unit has been residing on my lift table for many months with body off for some minor tweaks that never seem to move up the priorty list. I'll try and get some updated photos posted to wrap up this project.
Do you know where I can get this 9 tooth 3/4 bore sprocket off a muskin tri-cat ?

Attachments