2 to many wheels for me WII

Yup, I would ride my Briggs powered mini's all over Gods creation if I had any left.....Just sold my Monkey Wards with my new Briggs 5 horse. Now, my oldest son will have a new toy that has a Briggs 5hp that I could ride to work........

mybiz

I've got some a little bigger.:eek:ut: And smaller you got me to wondering how many gas engines i have.:confused: Around 30 chain saws and somewhere in the neighborhood of 50/60 stroke motors. Its probably time to sort and sell a couple.:crying::helpsmilie::sadcrying4:

HAHA!!! Yeah you and me both... Mine all live in one big barn but they are out there never the less... Picking up new ones every day...

:eek:hmy: OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOD!!!!!!!!!!

forgot to tell ya...... looking in the iron pile yesterday... LOW and behold heres a briggs 5 horse flywheel with ring gear :glare: Flip it over, IT's GOT MAGNETS :freakout: SO THEN I start digging... in a little plastic bag full of head bolts I find the LIGHTING COIL for a Briggs 5 horse flatty.. :punk: :punk: :punk: even the extra long crank, a 3 horse gas tank, the lighted 5 horse shroud, gastank/carb/ aircleaner assembly all in nice shape.. an old iron briggs N model of some sorts......

I now have BOTH of the ONLY TWO briggs lighted 5 horse motors I have ever seen :evil_laughter: :evil_laughter::evil_laughter:

to mybiz

mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until high school, the only thing i could remember my dad giving me for a b-day present. after i enlisted i sold it in 88 and never saw one until now. looking for one myself to pass onto my kids. couldnt find mine that i sold. thanks joe gest

mybiz

Never bought it but she still has it up 4-sale for $250 don't know why no one has got it. It runs and drives good but it just has a clutch on it if it had a TC i might have bought it..