2- Tote Gotes Information

My brother recently passed away and left 2 original Bonham built tote gotes for us to sell. We have a 3 wheeled model 503 with the white wall tires that our dad used to drive in parades. It's been in our family since new. The other is a model 600. I'm wondering if you could tell us the best way to market these as there seem to be few for sale and have a buyers niche'. I've included a couple of photos of what I have and any help would be appreciated! Also, on a side note... the inventor Ralph Bonham was a close family friend of ours and recently passed away on January 14, 2020.

IMG_4850.jpeg IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4859.jpeg

Attachments

Hello and welcome, my sympathy for your loss. You can post a for sale ad in the classified section of this forum, please read the rules before posting an ad, you must include a price and location. There are some Tote Gote enthusiasts on here who may be interested.

@Richard Trotter

Sad to hear Billy passed, spent many hours talking with him. He had hoped to get the 3 wheeler running but never had the strength to finish it. Known as 'Mild Bill', he grew up on a Tote Gote. His father 'Wild Bill' operated the Tote Gote shop in Springville, Utah.

Sad to hear Billy passed, spent many hours talking with him. He had hoped to get the 3 wheeler running but never had the strength to finish it. Known as 'Mild Bill', he grew up on a Tote Gote. His father 'Wild Bill' operated the Tote Gote shop in Springville, Utah.
Thank you. Billy was like my brother but was actually my nephew and Wild Bill was my brother. Small world!