2009 lifan minitrail z50 clone

up for sale is a lifan lf50qgy, it has 2600 miles from new til now also has recieved a new carb , battery, voltage regulator, two new tires and tubes, new stator magneto all replaced within the past yr and have all reciepts for any and all service work performed over the years of ownership son and daughter have long outgrown it excellent bike to introduce the use of switching gears n fundamentals of bike ridind, doesn not smoke and has had regular oil changes all accessories are working along with electric start some pics are from early spring when there was snow still on ground and this past summer june ish is when i think my son took pics any questions just ask...i can send my number ...im asking 550 . has been a good reliable bike despite the negative reviews of chinese bikes and lifan motors and many parts are still available from some mom and pop distributors

Attachments

can help arrange shipping and be of anykind of assistance if needed , i am in hartford sd which is about 12 miles west of sioux falls, its in the same county as well any questions feel free to ask hope i posted this right and didnt violate any terms