2010 VMBC meet, Portland, Indiana

I know it's early but I just got my new Vintage Motor Bike Club magazine for the 09-10 Winter issue and they have posted the dates for the July show 12-16,2010 at the Jay county Fair Grounds, Portland Indiana, They finally have a web site now for all out there last year that were confused because they did not have one. There's not a lot on there yet, but there still working on it. Camping fees have been raised for 2010 to 60 dollars pre-payed and 80 dollars at the gate for the event.
web site. Vintage Motor Bike Club - Home

Anyone going to it this year.
We would like to go but July is packed full of good events and we have not made any decisions yet.
AMA Vintage Days is July 9-11
Portland - July 12-16
Snowshoe Mountain Freedom Fest - July 15-18
Wauseon - July 16-18
Mountainfest - July 22-25
On top of all of this I have to work in South Africa for 1-2 weeks during July. :doah:

Last edited:
Jim, I going to try and be to Ann Arbor,Windber,Portland, AMA vintage days this year. I like to check out the event at Osse Mi, if I spelled it correctly.

2010 Portland

I plan on being at Portland.

I camp in a truck camper, and pull a motorcycle trailer.

I go every year.

One reason I like mini-bikes is that Cushmans and other old machines are more money than I would ever spend on them, at their rediculous collector prices.

Gary

Portland 2010

I will be there, and Jim, try to make it, we will have some fun, doing testing and tuning on the harrison..................JMB CUSTOMS...............:doah:

i am for sure gonna be at the ann arbor show this year, and for sure gonna be at the ama vintage cycle days, the portland show sounds awsome and i really wanna go but its right after the cycle days show. thats not really a big problem but i like to space out my shows to get some more money to spend! I am working on it though. I wanna go the portland this year!!!!