2011 6.5 HF Clones, "SAFE" RPM range? (there is no safe range other than stock)

Clyde

supernova: the part "Now, special thanks to those who dared to speak the "forbidden knowledge." was a genuine Thanks to you.

The other part was a response to a PM from those who shall be obeyed:bowdown:

Strigoi: you buckin' for the Barny Fife badge?
If so, quote me section and verse of my offense. If you can't ..STFU... you aint' a mod anymore (thankfully)

Well put, I visit a board that does not allow any talk about modifying a certain gun I own and people get mad all the time but if they dont like it they can go else were.
I joined this forum as I'm sure most to educated myself in regard to of course mini's.

Everyday I check the forums to read the new info and check out the sweet pics but there seems to be an unlying rude overtone by these alike above mentioned pricks. This dillhole Jesse apparently hasnt had his ass kicked in awhile but by the looks of him he's had his ass kicked several times. What are you Jesse? The mini king? Get a life, maybe a piece of ass but most of all stfu. You dont like it? Once again stfu and move on.

Another thing...if someone wants to install an actual grenade in their mini or up their ass...who give a sh!t.

Just a bunch mindless idiots trying to govern other folks and their thoughts.

One more thought...I run the yellow version of these motors, ungoverened, ported polished, hi-comp piston in racing karts with out issue.

Ever wonder why your new member count is down? Its because of the same old jackass's demeaning the sh!t out of everyone. Small minded pricks...stfu.

Strigoi: you buckin' for the Barny Fife badge?
If so, quote me section and verse of my offense. If you can't ..STFU... you aint' a mod anymore (thankfully)
you really don't get it do you? they made the rules and you don't like them. you just keep going on and on about it and trying to push your luck. YOU DO NOT OWN THIS BOARD OR MAKE THE RULES! is that clear enough? like i said before, if you don't like it then hahahahaing leave.

if you really want to talk about removing the governor or topics pertaining to it, keep it off the board.

it's people like you that really make it suck when you're a mod. just accept that a certain topic is not allowed and deal with it. it's ridiculous that there's been so much bullshit about it already.

For those that have dared to speak so freely on this verboten subject … let me definitively say that I consider your responses to be no more than unsubstantiated opinion and thus I will not now (nor ever) hold you liable for any fricken' suggestion you all may make.

I consider all responses naught more than possible b*llshit, unfounded theory, or mere hypothetical speculation: and thus not worth the money I paid ya for your suggestions (which is zero $$ to be exact).

For instance: if you suggest I strap a small nuclear reactor to the mini-bike to get more revs, and that same said minibike flies into outer space with me on it; and then I get my family jewels irradiated , severe brain freeze, and subsequently captured and probed by alien UFO's ... I hold you 100% non-responsible in any fiduciary duty (or practicality) in any way, shape, or form for your ideas.

I do hereby fully and positively grant you release from any effects on me due to your "free speech".

I take 100% full responsibility for any and all actions I may (or may not) take in regards to my inquiry... thus I waiver in full … signed Clyde.

It is a shame free speech, free thought, and free ideas have such a price.

Now, special thanks to those who dared to speak the "forbidden knowledge."
I hear, I think, but I can not freely respond any further.
I must OBEY or be banned.

Without Freedom of Thought, there can be no such thing as Wisdom; and no such thing as public Liberty, without Freedom of Speech.
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, The New England Courant, Jul. 9, 1722
wtf did I just read here, a contract? you gotta be one of the most sarcastic hahahahaers on this board. I thought furyus took the cake, but you are hereby crowned.

supernova: the part "Now, special thanks to those who dared to speak the "forbidden knowledge." was a genuine Thanks to you.

Just sayin it's not worth a dust up with a mod. We have to follow the rules, I'm a bit of a troublemaker at times but try to keep in good standing. Too much info and access to good parts and such to get banned. I didn't talk about anything I felt was forbidden so speaking was not an issue, it took a bad turn and it needed to stop. I've been there and know firsthand.:thumbsup:

Ever wonder why your new member count is down? Its because of the same old jackass's demeaning the sh!t out of everyone. Small minded pricks...stfu.
it's because we get way too many sensitive, thin-skinned people joining this board. if you don't hold their hand or tell them they have some great idea they get all butt hurt over it. there are a lot of new people that haven't been on boards before and don't understand how they work. you can't even give them a hard time about something without it being taken personally. those type of people DO NOT belong on message boards IMO.

i may be an asshole, but at least i don't act like a nice guy and then go hahahahaing people over like EZ did. he was our "greeter", do we really want someone like that welcoming everyone? that really sets a great example for this place when they find out about that.

OMG what the hell. Common knowledge. These things are designed to run at a specific rpm. Now there are some variances +/- a hundred or so as far as rpm goes so what does that mean? If you are gonna exceed that you have to do other things that have been proven to make the engine reliable. Billet con rod, an aluminum flywheel of some sort and stiffer valve springs. Now like was said earlier these things are produced in MASS quantities with piss poor guidelines so who in their right mind would trust running these things past what they were designed to do unless the right precautions were made. That is all i have to say on this subject.

Who said we give 2 shits if the member count is low. If I figure this right we have a enough people. Hell we are the biggest minibike site in the WORLD.

Get over yourself read the rules or dont come here. Its simple and if you cant seem to do it I can find you a way. Dare me

Clyde this goes for you to. This is the last warning. This is a dead subject if you would like to talk about it some more I will find you a wall to talk to.

This is now a dead subject I am tired of hearing about it. Over

Last edited:
MetalManmini your comment on "
Just a bunch mindless idiots trying to govern other folks and their thoughts"
its not the control people here are after its the cover my ass . in this pathetic world we live in now some jack ass sees some thing and does it hurts thems selfs and sues the shit out of who they saw do it .

and saying shit like this "One more thought...I run the yellow version of these motors, ungoverened, ported polished, hi-comp piston in racing karts with out issue." is the same as go ahead and do it its fine you wont get hurt bla bla bla . ya
have some spinning thing come apart in your face and blow chunks all over the block . and you will find out just how much you need to learn .
and if your going to call me a asshole , fine ya wont hurt my feelings any go for it

metal man; and saying shit like this "One more thought...I run the yellow version of these motors said:
Read ther karting ARKA rules. There are literally 1000's of kart racers running this motor with these mods. I'm not gong to call you an asshole....just uneducated. You may be suprised in how much I "do" know and apparently how much you dont know. We run theses clone (yellow) motors wide ass open...typically around 7200 rpm. Just last weekend we ran a 25 lapper on a 1/4 mile oval....average 13.5 sec. laps.....we do it every weekend with no issue. Theres my proof...wheres yours?

Who said we give 2 shits if the member count is low. If I figure this right we have a enough people. Hell we are the biggest minibike site in the WORLD.

Get over yourself read the rules or dont come here. Its simple and if you cant seem to do it I can find you a way. Dare me

Clyde this goes for you to. This is the last warning. This is a dead subject if you would like to talk about it some more I will find you a wall to talk to.

This is now a dead subject I am tired of hearing about it. Over
He we go again...."Do as I say" "This is mine...dont "F" with it or I will ban you!!" Get over yourself dude...I really think you have a handful of folks that really care if they get ban.

Seriously...worried about liability issues? Back in 2006 the supreme court ruled " bloggers and participants in Internet bulletin board groups cannot be sued for posting defamatory statements made by others."

You have pics and vids of folks riding on public roads, exceeding the spedified weight limits of their mini's, etc but you make a ridiculous judgement call on degoverening 6.5 clones? What a joke:hammer:

The biggest mini site in the world? Congrats...but sorry to tell you biggest dont mean the best ;)

isnt the stock rpm max ungoverned around 5500 rpm anyway? around that time dont you get valve float??

if so and ur getting that with a cheater spring why do we worry about flywheel failure? It seems those that have let go where modded without the necessary parts.

and clyde, supernova posted info to help. calm down dude.

oh and if you need prolonged operation at those rpms then there is no way around it, u need to upgrade ur parts.

My ( unloved) is put to the test every Sat. and no problems also, if it happens i will get another motor. I beat the snot out of the motor. and i modified my stock fw.:thumbsup:

whats up with all the newbies ranting and raving like they own the place? This is our house, if you dont like it, leave, or you will most likely be banned for these useless comments.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone is trying too run or own the site. Just more than likely tired of the same folk's. The same couple of folks jump in no matter what a person has to say or ask.. For instance still going on about the same thing. It's a new day, stop the BS and go work on a bike or go ride one...:thumbsup:

whats up with all the newbies ranting and raving like they own the place? This is our house, if you dont like it, leave, or you will most likely be banned for these useless comments.
Us "newbies" are the bank and you've been forclosed on....you GTFO. You humor me and others Im sure aswell. You call our comment useless but you post the above?:laugh:

Just tired of these master mini bike mechanics "believing" their word is king. Jackass Jesse hasnt been ban for his numerous demeaning comments to both senior and new mwmbers...why would I. Take a look at Jackass's prior posts....nothing but a child and a dick. Hell look at his picture....you'll get the idea....lmao.

Last edited:
Us "newbies" are the bank and you've been forclosed on....you GTFO. You humor me and others Im sure aswell. You call our comment useless but you post the above?:laugh:

Just tired of these master mini bike mechanics "believing" their word is king. Jackass Jesse hasnt been ban for his numerous demeaning comments to both senior and new mwmbers...why would I. Take a look at Jackass's prior posts....nothing but a child and a dick. Hell look at his picture....you'll get the idea....lmao.
Hey man, you really need to relax. I suspect that you maybe someone re-incarnated from a previous banning. You sure you a newbie?